Las Vegas Birth Injury Attorneys
At Ace Law Group, we hold negligent medical providers accountable for birth injuries to mothers and babies. Our medical malpractice lawyers can answer your questions and help you obtain the financial recovery you need to move forward after a birth injury.
Doctors and hospitals are always reluctant to admit fault when a mother or infant suffers injuries, even when evidence of medical negligence is obvious. Let us be your advocate. We will fight for you and help you secure the justice you need and deserve.
For a free consultation, please call us at 702-605-3113 or complete our contact form. We represent individuals and families throughout the Las Vegas area. We are fluent in Spanish and Korean, and we are here to help you.
Types Of Birth Injuries
Our attorneys know how to investigate complex medical malpractice cases involving injuries to infants and mothers. We encourage you to contact us today if you have questions or concerns about any of the following:
- Erb’s Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Shoulder dystocia (birth trauma)
- Brachial plexus injuries
- Vacuum extraction / vacuum-assisted delivery resulting in brain injury
- Forceps extraction or forceps delivery: This can cause severe cranial damage and cephalohematoma when the forceps are used on the wrong side of the baby’s head.
- Infant brain damage due to toxic exposure or physical trauma: This can result from an interruption in an infant’s oxygen supply.
- Failure to monitor the mother or baby’s vital signs
- Incorrect surgical equipment or medical tools
- Infant seizures
- Swelling of the skull
- Infant death
- Death of a mother
- Wrongful death resulting from medical negligence
We understand that this is an extremely difficult time for you. Our caring and supportive team is here to help alleviate your burdens and guide you through this difficult time.
Contact Ace Law Group For A Free Consultation
To set up a free consultation, please call us at 702-605-3113 or complete our contact form. Our birth injury and medical malpractice attorneys represent clients in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas.