Location: Las Vegas, NV
Paul was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada where he attended Palo Verde High School. Paul went on to attend Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon where he received his Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. Paul returned to Las Vegas for law school where he attended William S. Boyd School of Law. During law school, Paul worked in several different fields including gaming law and an externship for the United States Attorney's Office in the District of Nevada where he worked in civil litigation. After graduating law school, Paul took a law clerk position with the Honorable Sunny Bailey in the Eighth Judicial District Court prior to coming to Ace Law Group.
Paul practices in personal injury and employment law. As a Las Vegas native, Paul is passionate about doing whatever he can to better the lives of the members of his community. Paul enjoys the opportunity to advocate for his clients to ensure they receive the best possible results in their case.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Pacific University, Forest Grove, Oregon
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: English
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Sunny Bailey, Eighth Judicial District Court, Clark County, Nevada, Law Clerk
- Honorable Jerry Weise II, Eighth Judicial District Court, Clark County, Nevada, Intern
- United States Attorney’s Office District of Nevada, Civil Division, Intern