Kyle R. Tatum
Las Vegas, NV
Kyle was born in Southern California but moved to Las Vegas during his childhood. He attended Las Vegas High School and graduated with honors. After graduating high school, Kyle did volunteer work in Mexico, and subsequently attended college where he majored in history with a minor in Spanish. After a brief period working with the United States Postal Service, Kyle decided to attend law school. During law school Kyle became fascinated in a variety of fields of law and was accepted into multiple international, limited entry programs. During his second year of law school, Kyle attended a semester in Rome, Italy where he studied trade agreements, including regulations and disputes with the European Union. Subsequently, in his third year of law school Kyle attended a semester in Mexico where he studied the North American Free Trade Agreement as well as international criminal law. Upon completion of that program, Kyle was accepted into a summer externship program in Mexico with the Supreme Court of the State of Guanajuato.
Kyle practices in personal injury and employment law. A few years ago, while traveling from the Clark County District Court, Kyle was involved in a high-speed motor vehicle collision involving a semi-truck on the freeway. The collision was life changing, resulting in multiple surgical procedures, injections and months of therapy. While he has fortunately recovered, Kyle understands and relates to his clients because he has been through it himself. Kyle strives to treat each client’s case as if it were his own.
Kyle enjoys the complexity and nuance of litigation and has successfully litigated intricate cases against a variety of Defendants, including insurance companies, casinos and international corporations.
Awards and Accolades
Kyle was named by Deluxe Version Magazine as one of the top lawyers in Las Vegas. He was named by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff’s Trial Lawyer. Additionally, Newsweek Magazine recognized Ace Law Group as one of the Top Injury Law Firms in 2017.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Honors: Award For Best Oral Argument, Trial Advocacy Class
- Brigham Young University
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Avvo Client Choice Award, Personal Injury Attorney
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Latino Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- President of the State Supreme Court of Guanajuato, Intern
- Honorable Judge D. Price Marshall of the Eighth Circuit District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas, Intern
Pro Bono Activities
- Boy Scouts of America, Volunteer
- Boy Scouts of America, Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop Leader, English and Spanish scout troops, 2007 to Present
- Boy Scouts of America, Merit Badge Counselor