There are (too) many Injury Lawyers in town! How do you choose? How do you pick the right one? Some say “No Fee if No Recovery” right? Well guess what… that’s all the Injury Lawyers in town. Some say they are “Aggressive and Experienced” right? Well, I certainly hope they are! Or my personal favorite, “102 years of Combined Experience”! Just because that Lawyer has been around doesn’t make him or her good, does it? Ty Detmer was in the NFL for 13 years. Who’s Ty Detmer? Exactly.
Guilty As Charged
Now maybe your saying to yourself… “Hey, I’ve seen YOU do and say the same things!” Yes, we are guilty of that. Guilty as charged. But, in this article we are going to give you some questions to ask to see if the Injury Lawyer you choose is above and beyond the others.
Injury Attorney Interview Questions
Looking for a Lawyer? Ask the following questions:
- What is your AVVO rating?
- Do you have Client Testimonials?
- Do you have a track record of success in these types of cases?
- Can you recommend another Injury Lawyer who would handle this case just as well?
- Would you be willing to give me a detailed assessment of my case before accepting any kind of settlement offer?
For further information or to speak with a personal injury attorney, contact us today.