Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Clients Like You
If you are injured in Las Vegas, we highly recommend that you call a hardworking and aggressive personal injury attorney to represent you in your case right away.We are confident in our ability to seek compensation on your behalf if you have suffered serious injury or ailment because of someone else's negligence. Our team has secured millions in settlements and verdicts for past clients, and we've been recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel for the past 3 years in a row.
Reasons To Entrust Your Case To Our Firm
- We are an award-winning law firm
- We have a 10 “Superb” Avvo rating
- We have an extensive track record of success
- We have been named to Newsweek's Best Personal Injury Attorneys for 2017
- We’ve recovered millions of dollars for past clients
- We provide free case consultations - no fee guaranteed
History of Outstanding Results
We will seek the full amount of compensation possible in your case. While we often try to settle cases out of court, we aren't afraid to take your case to trial if that is what is necessary. Contact our Las Vegas injury attorney today to learn more!
- Some of our successful case results include:
- $150,000.00 in car accident lawsuit
- $400,000.00 won in nursing home lawsuit
- $194,000.00 won in home care nursing negligence lawsuit
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We know all of the imposed time limits for personal injury case filings and understand how to litigate or negotiate with representatives of at-fault parties in a variety of different cases. We are confident in our ability to pursue personal injury matters to the fullest extent of the law.
Types of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents: We can work with your insurance company to cover the damages or seek further compensation from the at-fault driver if you are injured in a car accident. Whether you were injured in a rear-end collision, head-on collision, T-bone accident, or any other type of car crash, we may be able to help.
- Animal attacks: If you were attacked by a dog or any other pet, the pet owner will typically be liable for any injuries that you suffer. If you want more information about this type of claim, then don't hesitate to contact an attorney right away. You may be able to target a pet owner and seek damages that will cover your medical bills and lost wages during recovery.
- Slip and fall injuries: Slip and fall accidents can happen just about anywhere. Whether you were walking through a casino, a hotel, or a shopping market, you may be able to sue for a slip and fall accident based on premises liability laws. Don't hesitate to contact our firm to learn more.
- Wrongful death claims: If you lost a loved one in an accident that was preventable, we can help you seek compensatory damages from the responsible parties. Talk with us about your case right away if you want more information.
- Intentional torts: Intentional torts are lawsuits for injuries that were intentional, not those that occurred by accident. If you were attacked by another person and suffered grave injuries, you may be able to file an intentional tort. Don't hesitate to talk with us today.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians often suffer from serious injuries when drivers fail to yield or ignore traffic laws and signals. If you were injured while cross the street or walking on the sidewalk, we can help you pursue compensation from the negligent driver's insurance company.
- Wrongful Death Claims: We can represent families who have lost loved ones due to another person's negligent actions.
Award-Winning & Superior Service
Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyer wants to help you recover the damages that you incurred. With us on your side, you may be able to obtain compensation for hospital bills, future medical costs, and costs you were burdened with when you were recovering and unable to attend work. We won the 2013 Avvo Clients' Choice Award for Personal Injury because we are so dedicated to seeking the best possible results in every case.Are you ready to get started on your case? No Fee Guaranteed. Request your free consultation!