The following is our step-by-step car crash guide:
- Take a look at yourself, anyone in your car, and anyone in the other vehicle to see if there is a need for immediate medical attention. Ask if everyone is okay. If anyone needs medical attention, call 911 immediately. If not, move to the next step.
- Take a moment to see what kind of damage has been done to your car and others involved. Take photographs.
- If there are any witnesses immediately flag them down and get their name and number.
- Call the police to come to the scene in order to file the incident report.
- Make sure the police look at the damage and hear your statement (and any witness statements). If need be, reconstruct the accident so that the at-fault party is properly cited on the incident report. If any issues arise, be sure to document as much as you can, including pictures of the crash, the property damage, the road, etc.
- Follow up with a doctor regarding any injuries as soon as possible. Typically, soreness sets in over the next few days as the adrenaline of the crash fades away.
- Contact a Las Vegas personal injury lawyer such as ours at Ace Law Group, A Division of Kang & Associates.
Contact Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers Today
As one of the nation's top injury law firms, our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers of Ace Law Group, A Division of Kang & Associates have received a multitude of awards and recognition from entities like the Asian Chamber of Commerce, MYVEGAS Magazine, and even NEWSWEEK. What’s more, our relentless and experienced legal team will fight like hell for our injured clients. Our firm is comprised of dedicated, skilled, and tenacious Las Vegas personal injury lawyers who won’t give up on you or your fight.
Call us at 702-333-4223 for a free consultation today, or visit www.acelawgroup.com for more information.