Meet Our Team of Las Vegas Attorneys
At the Ace Law Group, we don't settle for mediocrity. All of our attorneys are committed to pushing each case to the limit and seeking best possible resolution. Whether you are dealing with a simple traffic violation, a casino marker issue, or a serious violent crime, our team is confident in our ability to assist you. A Las Vegas lawyer at our firm will be able to explore options in your case and seek a satisfactory outcome.
We maintain the motto that -"Winning isn't everything - it is the only thing!"
What makes us different?
Other law firms look for the quick way out of a case. We stay the course and strive for the best results. At some law firms, your case may be treated as just another file number. We take the time to get to know you personally and research your case.
- Examples of our offerings and accomplishments that make us stand out include:
- We've earned millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We offer free case evaluations.
- We have had multiple felony cases dismissed or reduced to misdemeanors.
- We speak Spanish and Korean.
- We aren't afraid to take cases to trial.
- We offer relentless service.
- We have almost 15 years of combined experience.
- We earned the Avvo Clients' Choice Award for Personal Injury in 2013.
Meet Our Attorneys
Ace Law Group is a team of five practicing attorneys in addition to a support staff. All of our lawyers have the same goal: to make you happy. We practice personal injury law and employment law
- Here is a brief look at our attorneys:
- Patrick W. Kang: Mr. Kang is a versatile and aggressive attorney who has won many settlements and judgments in the past. He is committed to representing clients and businesses in need and has been able to advocate for schools, labor unions, individuals, and businesses during his legal career.
- Robert I. Beckerman: Mr. Beckerman is the senior attorney of our California office and specializes in representing individuals and small businesses in a variety of disputes, including personal injury, wrongful death, business litigation, and wrongful termination. He has appeared in state, federal, and appellate courts and has been successful at all levels.
- Kyle R. Tatum : Mr. Tatum is a particularly passionate attorney with close ties to the Hispanic community. He works to make sure that both citizens and non-citizens are treated with fairness in the workplace and that their rights are respected. He is fluent in Spanish and has been acclaimed by international programs and his law school as an exceptional attorney.
- Michael S. Terry : Mr. Terry is particularly effective in areas of litigation and civil trials. He is a corporate officer of a small consulting company and is helpful in business disputes.
In addition to our team of outstanding attorneys, we have helpful staff members who enable the Ace Law Group to operate smoothly. Our team includes several paralegals, legal assistants, office administration professionals, and a skilled law clerk.
If you want to get to know our team better,
don't hesitate to contact us and set up a complimentary consultation!